Mambo is a content management system whose users say it is full featured and comes with all the add ons they need. Whether you're trying to build a site for your personal use or a virtual representation for a complex corporation, this is the program to download and start using. With modules and applications for sites of both sizes, you can customize the experience your readers have when they visit your site. It is also easy to navigate and very powerful, making users extremely happy they chose this CMS to work with. With great community support, you'll be able to find answers to whatever questions you have.
- A large and healthy user and developer community.
- Provides a basic level of content approval for registered users.
- Online help.
- Page caching mechanism to improve performance on busy sites.
- Trash manager
- Advertising management (banners, etc).
- Media (images, documents) upload and management.
- Content display scheduling.
- Content syndication (RSS).
- Search engine friendly (SEF) URL's.
- Internationalisation (interface translation).
- Content macro language (aka mambots).
- Advanced and separate system administation system.
- Advanced package/addon/template deployment system.
- Simple but powerful template system
- Heirarchial user access groups.
- Basic visitor statistics.
- Multiple WYSIWYG content editor support
- Simple polls
- Content voting/rating system