Joomla is an award winning software system that you can use to create anything from a small business website to a personal homepage for your family. Here, you can share photos, files, music and content whenever you like and use your choice of thousands of designs to do so. Users have no need of technical skill or knowledge since they can follow the easy to understand steps in just a few short minutes. With its free open source platform, it's feature filled platform can be afforded by anyone who wants to start publishing online and can be understood quickly and easily.
- Incorporation of Bootstrap into a jui media package.
- A new responsive administrator template Isis and interface.
- A new frontend template Protostar built using Bootstrap and updated accessible template called Beez3
- PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database.
- PHP Memcached Driver
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager
- Guest user group present by default
- Saving blank articles allowed
- New administrator statistics module
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables.
- Improvements to Smart Search
- Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistency
- Unit testing in the CMS
- Updated system tests in the CMS